Methodist High School

No ratings yet
Ibadan, Nigeria, Ibadan
Oyo Nigeria
Methodist High School was established in Kanpur, India in 1876 by Miss Isabella Thoburn, a Christian Missionary Educationist from the U.S.A., who felt the need for an education for girls and women in the city of Kanpur. Her school was called "The Girls High School" and was situated in the North West Tannery Bungalow in Civil Lines, on the banks of the river Ganges. The school was shifted to the present premises in 1889.

No Courses, Classes and Workshop added on this Institution.