The Antofagasta British School

No ratings yet
Pedro León Gallo 723, Antofagasta
Antofagasta (II) Chile
Its first location (1918 - 1981) was the old English colonial style house located on the corner of Zenteno and Iquique in the grounds of Antofagasta/ Bolivia Railway, FCAB. The educational institution, then known as the English School, welcomed all children of British immigrants residing in the city. The FCAB workers decided years later to integrate all children of their Chilean workers, thus forming the bilingual community. Afterwards, in 1982 the school moved to the current location, the building on Pedro Leon Gallo Street, which was built in record time thanks to the management and personal contribution of the board members of the time.

No Courses, Classes and Workshop added on this Institution.