École de la paix

No ratings yet
Badalabougou, Bamako
Bamako Capital District Mali
The School of Peace was established in 1998 at the Richard Pétris initiative, as an association law 1901, surrounded by committed citizens of institutional and prestigious sponsors. She met 250 members, many volunteers and permanent. Its board consists of 29 members, 7 constitute the Bureau. We can mention that the city of Grenoble ex officio member of the Board of the School of Peace.

No Courses, Classes and Workshop added on this Institution.